At 360 Care Denman Pharmacy
Your Health is
Welcome to 360Care Denman Pharmacy
🕾 604 683 6933
Our caring and knowledgeable pharmacy team is here to make sure everyone receives professional services and personalized attention for their medications and other health care needs.
Monday - Friday
9:00AM - 6:00PM
10:00 AM - 3:00PM
AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine
(COVID-19 vaccine (AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S recombinant))
The COVID-19 AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD vaccine is available to those aged 55-65 years old.
- Appointment is recommended
Get ready for your appointment:
- Wear a short-sleeved shirt and a mask
- Arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment time
You can bring one person with you for support.
During the appointment
At the clinic you will:
- Complete a check-in process
- Get your vaccine dose
- Wait in an observation area for about 15 minutes
You can expect to be at the clinic for 30 to 60 minutes in total.
- Please note that the COVID-19 vaccine is not available for everyone at this time.
- The general public is expected to start receiving vaccines in April, and it will start with the oldest British Columbians.
- Everyone is expected to have received the vaccine by the end of September.
- More information is coming on how to register for vaccinations.
- In February and March, the focus will continue to be on the most vulnerable British Columbians.
- Visit bccdc.ca for more details.
Thank you for your patience, and please continue to do all you can to prevent spread of the virus, and to keep you and your loved ones safe.